Which is the best luggage for a road-trip by camper?01/04/2019
Most probably, our first road-trip by camper, motorhome or van will bring out many questions about the logistics of the journey. For example, where should we park the camper at night? What guideline should we follow in case of an accident? Which licenses should we have on the van's windshield? What should we do with dirty waters? There are plenty of questions to answer, indeed. And sometimes, we focus on the luggage: what should we bring in the camper?
We have created a bucket list with the most recommended items you'll use during your road-trip. Our goal is to help you to choose wisely and enjoy your next road-trip by Cargoling's vans
Clothing and footwear
- Light footwear and sneakers (NOT heels shoes);
- Sunglasses so you can protect your sight from sunlight;
- Light cotton clothing, such as T-shirts, jerseys, jeans, polo shirts, sports trousers...
- Homewear such as cotton pajamas for summer or polar cloth for winter, bed sheets, blankets, pillows, and cushions...
- Jerseys, jackets, sweatshirts for cold temperatures;
- First aid bag;
- Aloe vera gel to treat burns and spray mosquito repellent;
- Wheel repair kit;
- Flashlight and batteries;
- Travel adapter;
- Toiletry bag such as toilet paper, wet wipes, shower gel, toothbrush, etcetera.
- Food that is heat resistant and does not need to be in a refrigerator permanently.
- Kitchen utensils, such as pots, pans, glasses, plates, cutlery, etc.
- ID, such as passports, driving license, health care card...
- an's documents, such as registration card and green card;
- Different forms of payment, such as cash, credit card, debit card or checks.
Post written by: Helena González www.massana.es